The plugin gives each user a complete statistic about his points per post, best answers and votes - per month. To understand all features, please see demo here.
- provides a page with detailled information about: answers, best answers, votes for answers, questions posted, best answers selected, votes for questions, comments count - all data is calculated per month
- shows a daily statistic about the activity, even with diagram/graph
- you can open the details for each user by adding the name to the URL:
- in case you use the Best-Users-Pro plugin, those scores are also included
- available languages: en, de
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-userstatistics.zip
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-userstatistics from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-userstatistics to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-userstatistics into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Q2APRO User Statistics" is listed.
- Change the plugin settings to meet your needs and save the changes.
- Congratulations, your new plugin is installed and active at
This code is in use in many q2a forums and has been tested thoroughly. However, please make a full MySQL backup of your data before installing this plugin in production environments. There could be, for instance, another plugin that interferes with this plugin. We cannot accept any claim for compensation if data is lost.