- displays the following information when mouse is over username: Avatar image, account age, total points, monthly points, answers, best answers, ratio, questions posted, badges.
- options to disable avatar image and bonus points display
- if the free "Best Users per Month" plugin is installed in your forum, the monthly score is displayed
- if the free "Badges" plugin is installed in your forum, badges will be displayed
- available languages: en, fr, de
This plugin is used at www.mathelounge.de - one of the biggest question and answer forums for mathematics in German speaking countries, where hundreds of questions are edited daily using this plugin.
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-user-info.zip
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-user-info from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-user-info to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-user-info into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "User Info" is listed.
- Change the plugin settings to meet your needs, and save the changes.
- Congratulations, your new plugin is installed and active.
This code is in use in many q2a forums and has been tested thoroughly. However, please make a full MySQL backup of your data before installing this plugin in production environments. There could be, for instance, another plugin that interferes with this plugin. We cannot accept any claim for compensation if data is lost.