Remind users to complete their profile and upload an avatar within x hours after registration
- triggers default q2a notification bar on top
- if user has not completed their profile (shows x % completed)
- if user has not uploaded an avatar
- additional custom text for the notification can be specified
- admin can define the time to display the notification after registration
- admin can specify the pages where the notification should be displayed
- available languages: en
- Download the plugin as ZIP from github or from the q2apro plugin page.
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder
q2apro-remind-usersfrom the ZIP file.
- Move the folder
qa-pluginfolder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder
q2apro-remind-usersinto the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Remind Users after Registration" is listed.
- Change the plugin options if you like.
- Congratulations, your new plugin has been activated!
The code is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
If you use the plugin: