This plugin for Question2Answer displays the newest events of your q2a forum in a widget.
- considers questions/answers/comments/best-answer-selects as events to show
- needs plugin "Event Logger" enabled, check Admin > Plugins >Event Logger >options (tick "Log events to qa_eventlog database table")
- Install Question2Answer
- Get the source code for this plugin from github and click Download
- Extract the files to a subfolder such as q2a-revent-events-widget inside the qa-plugins folder of your Q2A installation.
- Change language strings in qa-recent-events-widget-lang.php
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins on your q2a install.
- The event logger plugin must be active, see option Log events to qa_eventlog database table.
- Then go to Admin >Layout >Available widgets, and add the widget "Recent Events Widget" where you want it to appear
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: www.question2answer.org
If you use the plugin: + Consider joining the Question2Answer-Forum, answer some questions or write your own plugin! + You can use the code of this plugin to learn more about q2a-plugins. It is commented code. + Thanks!