- provides a quick edit page with all questions listed at yourforum.com/quickedit
- control who can access the page (experts, moderators, admins)
- question titles and tags can be edited with just one mouse click
- no reload of the page necessary, very fast editing! (edits are sent by Ajax to the server)
- question content can be edited with click on the post id
- if edit history plugin is enabled, all edits are registered in the revision history
- this plugin saves you hours (or days!) of time, especially if you run a big forum
- available languages: en, fr, de
This plugin is used at www.mathelounge.de - one of the biggest question and answer forums for mathematics in German speaking countries, where hundreds of questions are edited daily using this plugin.
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-quick-edit.zip
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-quick-edit from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-quick-edit to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-quick-edit into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Quick Edit" is listed.
- Change the plugin settings to meet your needs, and save the changes.
- Congratulations, your new plugin can now be accessed at yourforum.com/quickedit
This code is in use in many q2a forums and has been tested thoroughly. However, please make a full MySQL backup of your data before installing this plugin in production environments. There could be, for instance, another plugin that interferes with this plugin. We cannot accept any claim for compensation if data is lost.