- makes your boring autocomplete-tags look great and modern
- provides a dropdown with tag suggestions
- keyboard navigation possible to choose one of the suggested tags
- works in all browser, but not Internet Explorer (fallback to core tags)
This plugin is used at www.mathelounge.de - one of the biggest question and answer forums for mathematics in German speaking countries, where hundreds of questions are edited daily using this plugin.
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-pretty-tags.zip
- Extract the folder q2apro-pretty-tags from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-pretty-tags to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-pretty-tags into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Pretty Tags" is listed.
- The plugin is enabled by default. No need to change any settings.
- Congratulations, your new plugin has been installed.
This code is in use in many q2a forums and has been tested thoroughly. However, please make a full MySQL backup of your data before installing this plugin in production environments. There could be, for instance, another plugin that interferes with this plugin. We cannot accept any claim for compensation if data is lost.