- clicking on a posted image brings it to foreground, background gets black
- lightweight plugin, gets loaded only on question pages
- just one sever request necessary, gets cached by the browser
- available languages: en, fr, de
This plugin is used at www.mathelounge.de - one of the biggest question and answer forums for mathematics in German speaking countries, where hundreds of questions are edited daily using this plugin.
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-lightbox-images.zip
- Extract the folder q2apro-lightbox-images from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-lightbox-images to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-lightbox-images into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Lightbox Images" is listed.
- Congratulations, your new plugin has been activated!
This code is in use in many q2a forums and has been tested thoroughly. However, please make a full MySQL backup of your data before installing this plugin in production environments. There could be, for instance, another plugin that interferes with this plugin. We cannot accept any claim for compensation if data is lost.