This is a plugin for Question2Answer that adds an activity/points history to the user profile.
- shows almost all events in list
- shows incoming events (e.g. user's question voted on)
- shows points gained and lost for each event if applicable.
- option to replace old activity list
- set max age of events to show in admin/plugins
- set event exceptions to hide from event user, and those to show to public via admin/plugins
- css configurable, all strings configurable via admin/plugins
- To download using git, install git and then type
git clone git://github.com/NoahY/q2a-history.git history at the command prompt (on Linux, Windows is a bit different)
To download directly, go to the project page and click Download
extract the files to a subfolder such as history inside the qa-plugins folder of your Q2A installation.
navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins on your q2a install.
First, set up the event logger plugin to Log events to qa_eventlog database table.
Then, go to History Admin, select options, then click Save Changes.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. Refunds will not be given. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
All code herein is Copylefted.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: