This is a plugin for Question2Answer that allows keeping featured questions at the top of lists.
- select questions by id in admin/plugins
- questions are moved to top of list (or added if not in list)
- css class added to question wrapper
- css modifiable via admin/plugins
- Install Question2Answer
- Get the source code for this plugin from github, either using git, or downloading directly:
- To download using git, install git and then type git clone git://github.com/NoahY/q2a-featured.git featured at the command prompt (on Linux, Windows is a bit different)
- To download directly, go to the project page and click Download
- navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins, find the Featured Questions list, enter featured question ids seperated by commas, then click 'Save'.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. Refunds will not be given. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
All code herein is Copylefted.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: