- currently supports the following sites: - YouTube - Vimeo - Metacafe - Dailymotion
- also supports basic image and mp3 embedding from urls
- new: supports Google Maps embedding
- new by q2apro: supports PDF embedding (with change of qa-blob.php)
- option to add Thickbox effect for images
- switch on and off via admin/plugins
- set width and height via admin/plugins
- Install Question2Answer
- Get the source code for this plugin from github, either using git, or downloading directly:
- To download using git, install git and then type git clone git://github.com/NoahY/q2a-embed.git embed at the command prompt (on Linux, Windows is a bit different)
- To download directly, go to the project page and click Download
- navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins on your q2a install and select the 'Enable Video Embedding' option, then 'Save'.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. Refunds will not be given. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
All code herein is Copylefted.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: