This plugin for Question2Answer brings you the CKEditor 4 with all features and inline editing.
- choose different skins (moono, moonocolor, moono_blue, kama)
- customize the toolbar buttons (e.g. specify only the ones you need)
- change the CKEditor config directly from the admin panel
- inline editing can be activated using the CKEditor config
- Install Question2Answer
- Download the plugin from our site or directly from the developer sama55
- Extract the files to a subfolder such as ckeditor4 inside the qa-plugins folder of your Q2A installation.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins on your q2a install.
- Setup the editor, change the config as needed.
- Then go to Admin >Posting and change the default editor from Basic editor or WYSIWYG editor to CKEditor4.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin >Posting and change the CKEditor4 back to Basic editor or WYSIWYG editor.
- Then delete the ckeditor4 folder under qa-plugin folder.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: www.question2answer.org
This plugin was coded by q2a enthusiast sama55 (cmsbox.jp).